Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 is already mighty fine...





It's nice to wake up in the morning and find your band in the local newspaper. That's just what happened to us today. Not only did we get our picture in the paper, but last night we got a little t.v. "news action"air time on a couple of local news stations. You can't by publicity like this folks.

Actually, the best part of it all was seeing all the kids enjoying the "Noon" Year's Eve celebration without having to stay up past midnight. I actually "crashed" at 10:30pm. Wimpy, yes I know. I got up early to get ready for the gig we had at the Nut Tree Theme Park which was very special for me as it was a place my family would frequent since I was a baby.

The kids had a blast and hopefully they'll remember the New Year's celebration they had with The Hipwaders. 2009 does indeed look mighty fine...

1 comment:

Tito said...

p.s. A week later the Nut Tree Theme Park closed "indefinitely". Was it something we said? Sang? I guess we don't get our memberships renewed as promised?